Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide peptide reduced the production of proinflammatory cytokines in activated rheumatoid synovial fibroblast.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Polysaccharide Peptide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- PlayStation Portable (Sony)
- Pneumatic Supply Pressure
- Point of Sale Processor
- Point Singularity Projector (Andromeda TV series)
- Pointed Soft Point
- Pointed Soft Point (bullet)
- Polícia de Segurança Pública (Portugal)
- Policy Support Programme (Information and Communication Technologies; EU)
- Politeknik Seberang Perai (Permatang Pauh, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia)
- Poll/Select Protocol (Unisys)
- Poor Sexual Performance
- Portable Sensor Platform
- Portuguese Socialist Party (politics)
- Postsynaptic Potential
- Potentially Shippable Product (software development)
- Power Saving Protocol
- Power Steering Pressure (automobiles)
- Power Steering Pump (automobiles)
- Power Supply Panel (electricity)
- Power Support Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARTICLE INFO Keywords: Polysaccharide peptide (PSP) Coriolus versicolor Human CYP1A2 CYP2D6 CYP2E1 CYP3A4 ABSTRACT Polysaccharide peptide (PSP), isolated from COV-1 strain of Coriolus versicolor, is commonly used as an adjunct in cancer chemotherapy or health supplement in China.
At China Botanic, we believe research and development is the cornerstone for our industry and we are pleased to play a role in organizing and hosting the symposium on research and development of polysaccharide peptide and natural innovative drugs," said Mr.