Hotel in Honolulu offers luxury accommodations, two tickets to Polynesian Cultural Center and Oahu's best luau
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Polynesian Cultural Center (Laie, Hawaii)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Police and Crime Commissioner (UK)
- Police Clearance Certificate (passports)
- Police Communications Centre (various locations)
- Policy and Charging Convergence
- Policy Coordination Committee
- Policy Coordination Council
- Polish Community Center
- Polk Community College (Winter Haven, Florida)
- Polymer City Chronicles (web comic strip)
- Polymorphic Congenital Cataract, Nonnuclear, Autosomal Dominant
- Polynomial Cancellation Coding
- Poor Clare Collettines (religious order)
- Poreasia Clountry Club (Malaysia)
- Porsche Carrera Cup (car racing series)
- Porsche Club of Catalunya
- Portals, Content & Collaboration
- Portland Cement Concrete
- Portland Community College
- Portsmouth City Council (UK city council)
- Positive Control Check (aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Polynesian Cultural Center on Kauai has a theme-park evening show and dinner complete with fire breathers and Hula dancing.
The appeal of the hula is universal," says Cy Bridges, kumu hula (teacher) and Director of the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu.
The dance company will take the show on the road in July to Hawaii with performances at the Polynesian Cultural Center, the University of Hawaii, Ala Moana Center Stage and the performance at Pearl Harbor.
Horseback riding along deserted beaches lets you discover the old Hawaii, as does a trip to the nearby Polynesian Cultural Center.
The students also enjoyed an educational snorkeling trip to Hanauma Bay, the Polynesian Cultural Center and a tour of Hawaii.
For those wanting to take the long way back to town, a stop at the Polynesian Cultural Center, in the north-shore hamlet of Laie, can round out a day and provide you with a solid sense of Hawaii's native history.
Highway 83 winds along the scenic windward coast to the Polynesian Cultural Center at Laie, around the north shore and back through downtown Honolulu.