Polymorphous ventricular tachycardia and atrioventricular block.
What does PMVT stand for?
PMVT stands for Polymorphous Ventricular Tachycardia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMVT
We have 1 other meaning of PMVT in our Acronym Attic
- Posterior Mitral Valve Leaflet
- Pure-Mode Vector Network Analyzer (communications)
- Proces Management Voortgezet Onderwijs (Dutch: Process Management Continuing Education)
- Patented Mappable VR (panoramic image viewer software)
- Perfectly Matched Veselago Slab
- Portfolio Market Value Sensitivity (investing)
- Perimembranous Ventricular Septal Defect
- Posterior Malalignment Type Ventricular Septal Defect
- Pedestrian-Motor Vehicle Trauma
- Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia