Slow acetylator mutations in the human polymorphic N-acetyltransferase gene in 786 Asians, blacks, Hispanics, and whites: application to metabolic epidemiology.
What does PNAT stand for?
PNAT stands for Polymorphic N-Acetyltransferase (gene)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNAT
We have 6 other meanings of PNAT in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine National Airsoft Society
- Phosphate:Na + Symporter
- Presenilin Near the Active Site
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- Philippine Nurses Association of Southern California
- Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County (Patchogue, NY)
- Philippine Nurses Association of San Diego
- Pacific Northwest Agricultural Safety and Health
- Parco Nazionale Arcipelago Toscano (Italian: Tuscan Archipelago National Park; Portoferraio, Italy)
- Phase Noise Analysis Tool
- Port Network Address Translation
- Pre-Nursing Assessment Test (various locations)
- Producer Name and Address Table
- Playland-Not-At-The-Beach (El Cerrito, CA)
- Pay No Attention to Man Behind the Curtain
- Pacific Northwest Association of Want Ad Newspapers
- Pacific News Bulletin (publication)
- Pacific Northwest Ballet (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Bank (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Bell Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genotyping of the polymorphic N-acetyltransferase (NAT2*) gene locus in two native African populations.