In 1981, Frizzera et al (1) described 2 major distinctive types of PTLD in renal transplant recipients, namely, polymorphic diffuse B-cell hyperplasia (lacking necrosis and "atypical immunoblasts") and polymorphic diffuse B-cell lymphoma.
What does PDBH stand for?
PDBH stands for Polymorphic Diffuse B-Cell Hyperplasia (oncology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDBH
- Pulsed Dielectric Barrier Discharge
- PetSafe Deluxe Big Dog Trainer
- Philam Dollar Bond Fund, Inc.
- Philippine Dragon Boat Federation (est. 2003)
- Polish Dragon Boat Federation (sailing club)
- Profiles Database Function
- Protein Data Bank Fat (file format)
- Parenchymal Diastolic Blood Flow Velocity
- Professional Development Block Grant (California; education funding)
- Plasma Dopamine-Beta-Hydroxylase
- Persatuan Drum Band Indonesia (Indonesian band association)
- Plateau de Bure Interferometer
- Porcine Diazepam-Binding Inhibitor
- Property Damage, Business Interruption (insurance)
- Pusat Data Bisnis Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Business Data Center)
- Protein Data Bank-Japan (database)
- Peterborough and District Beekeepers' Assocaition (UK)
- Palm Desert Branch Library (Palm Desert, CA)
- Parametric Difference Bound Matrix (protocol verification)
- Partially Demineralized Bone Matrix (biology)