Polymicro Technologies manufactures specialty optical fiber, capillary tubing and assemblies.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Polymicro Technologies (Phoenix, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Point of Tangency
- Point Tender (medical, palpating to determine fracture)
- Pokémon Trainer
- Pokemon Treasures (game)
- Poker Tracker (software program for online poker players)
- Polar Tuberculoid (leprosy)
- Policy Transactions (insurance)
- Pollination Technician (Alien characters in the Sims 2 game)
- Polymer Tip (bullet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Polymicro Technologies or Beckman Coulter) with a total length of 47 cm (40 cm to the detector window).
2), ultraviolet detection at 280 run, and a fused-silica capillary (length, 37 cm) from Polymicro Technologies Inc.