tocotrienols, citrus polymethoxylated flavones, eriocitrin (from citrus) and more.
What does PMF stand for?
PMF stands for Polymethoxylated Flavone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMF
We have 124 other meanings of PMF in our Acronym Attic
- Perigee Motor Firing (US NASA)
- Perimeter Moment Frame
- Permanent Military Forces (Australia)
- Peter Moores Foundation (UK)
- Pierre Mendes-France (french former Prime Minister)
- Pinner Music Festival (UK)
- Pitch Modelling by Linear-Filtering
- Plasma Master File (data file)
- Platelet Membrane Fluidity
- Polarization Maintain Fiber (fiber optics)
- Poor Man's Fiberglass (camping)
- Portable Maintenance Facility
- Positive Matrix Factorization
- Potential of Mean Force
- Preguntas Más Frecuentes (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Presidential Management Fellow
- Preventive Medicine Fellowship
- Primary Myelofibrosis (neoplasm)
- Principal Management Facility
- Prirodoslovno-Matematicki Fakultet (Zagreb, Hrvtska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to a study by US and Canadian researchers, a class of compounds found in citrus fruit peels called Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMFs) have the potential to lower cholesterol more effectively than some prescription drugs without side effects.
His work has mainly focused on polymethoxylated flavones, or PMFs, which typically occur at very high concentrations in orange oil, especially in residues left behind after orange-oil processing.
We have taken a quantum leap from the original formula to Cholesstrinol HP and Cholesstrinol HPe," said Jesse Lopez, founder and CEO of Source-One, more than doubling the potency of PMF-Source citrus polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs) and TocoSource palm tocotrienols while delivering a broader flavonoid profile in both formulas.
A recent human study from SourceOne Global Partners compared the absorption and bioavailability of the key ingredient in Cholesstrinol HP, PMF-Source Citrus Polymethoxylated Flavones (PMF) with the patented VESIsorb Delivery System, to standard PMF powder.