Paint and coating sales to the auto sector are directly tied to the production rate of cars, industry officials say, and global OEM [original equipment manufacturer] production dropped 50% in the first quarter of this year in North America and 35% in Europe, according to figures provided to Polymers Paint Colour Journal by PPG, a leading paint and coating manufacturer.
What does PPCJ stand for?
PPCJ stands for Polymers Paint Colour Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pembroke Pines Charter High School (Florida)
- Pediatric Pain Coping Inventory (Waldron/Varni questionnaire)
- Persatuan Penyandang Cacat Indonesia (Malay: Association of Disabled Persons Indonesia)
- Presentation Protocol Control Information
- Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Profunda Popliteal Collateral Index (vascular medicine)
- Protex Protective Coatings International, Inc.
- Personal Property Consignment Instruction Guide
- People Plus Content IP (Polycom videoconferencing)
- Physicians' Practice Costs and Income Survey
- Pinnacle Plastic Containers (Oxnard, CA)
- Printing and Publications Command - Korea
- Pacific Property Company Limited
- Powers Process Control Language
- Preliminary Protective Concentration Limits
- Prioritization Phase Contention Level
- Process Plant Computing Limited (UK)
- Pyrites, Phosphates and Chemicals, Ltd. (India)
- Passport Command Line Interface (Nortel Networks)
- Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pachin's executive director for industrial coatings, Shawkat Tawfik, told the Polymers Paint Colour Journal that the increased competition has led to smaller companies almost vanishing from the market.