DuPont 5064 silver conductive ink is a polymer thick film technology developed with a unique combination of silver powder and resin that provides superior conductivity, cost-effectively.
What does PTF stand for?
PTF stands for Polymer Thick Film
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTF
We have 137 other meanings of PTF in our Acronym Attic
- Petroleum Training Federation (UK)
- Petroleum Trust Fund (intervention development agency)
- Phase Transfer Function
- Pillow to Face
- Pipe Taper Fine (threading)
- Platform Task Force
- Platform Tray Feeder
- Playstation Theme File (file extension PSP system theme)
- Police Task Force
- Polo Training Foundation (Tully, NY)
- Polynomial Threshold Function (theoretical computer science)
- Pound to Fit
- Pourquoi Take French (educational song)
- Power Trading Forum (UK power exchange interest group)
- Power Transfer Factor
- Praise the Fallen (VNV Nation music album)
- Precise Time and Frequency
- Prime Time Freeware (free software resource)
- Print to File
- Prior to Funding (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Methode Development Company has introduced the Flexible Carbon Fiber Heater as an alternative to traditional polymer thick film ink or etched copper flat flexible heaters.
It is used as a protective, insulating layer over, or between, polymer thick film conductive inks in the manufacture of membrane switches and flex circuits.
Acheson produces cathode ray tube coatings materials, membrane touch switches for computer keyboards, polymer thick films for medical devices, and conductive coatings for shielding personal computers and cellular telephones.
Parmod VLT inks have significantly higher conductivity than polymer thick film (PTF) inks, and printers can achieve the same read distance and performance with less ink--and less ink translates to the lowest cost tags.