Advanced polymer technology group, Trelleborg, has announced it is to further enhance its manufacturing capabilities with the expansion of its factory in the UK.
What does PTG stand for?
PTG stands for Polymer Technology Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTG
We have 82 other meanings of PTG in our Acronym Attic
- Petroleum Technology Group (Norway)
- Phoenix Timber Group (UK)
- Physical Training Gear
- Piano Technician's Guild (trade association of piano tuners and technicians)
- Pietersburg, South Africa (Airport Code)
- planed, tongued and grooved (timber)
- Plastics Technology Group (Bauer, Clinton Township, MI)
- Platinum Television Group (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Play The Game (online gaming)
- Policy Transition Group (Australia)
- Polymerized Triglyceride
- Pomorskie Towarzystwo Genealogiczne (Polish: Pomeranian Genealogical Society)
- Porcine Thyroglobulin
- Posttraumatic Growth (psychology)
- Powder Technology Group (University Carlos III of Madrid)
- Power Tail Gate (automotive)
- Precise Technologies Group, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Precise Technology Group, Inc (Largo, MD)
- Precision Technology Group (Lake Mary, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Berkeley, CA-based Polymer Technology Group (FTG), a biomaterials company, recently tripled its research and development as well as its manufacturing capacity to 53,000 square feel the company announced.