United effort: Polymer National Training Organisation (NTO) and Newton Aycliffe based South West Durham Training have joined forces to promote the availability of a new foundation modern apprenticeship in polymer processing.
What does PNTO stand for?
PNTO stands for Polymer National Training Organisation (now Cogent Sector Skills Council; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNTO
We have 3 other meanings of PNTO in our Acronym Attic
- Paint Graphic (MacPaint graphic file format)
- Ported Number Translation Indicator
- Pacific Nuclear Transport Limited
- People Need the Lord (Stafford, TX)
- Policia National Timor Leste (Portuguese: East Timor National Police)
- Pacific Northwest Truck Museum (Brooks, OR)
- Philippines' Next Top Model (television show)
- Pudendal Nerve Terminal Motor Latency (colorectal medicine)
- Professional National Title Network
- Polish National Tourist Office
- Para Nitro Toluene Ortho Sulphonic Acid
- P-Nitrophenyl-Thymidine 5'-Monophosphate
- Parku Naukowo Technologicznego Polska (Poland: Science and Technology Park Poland; Suwalki, Poland)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy Tube Placement
- Provisional Notice to Proceed
- Permanent Normal Trade Relations
- Partnership for the National Trails System (Madison, WI)
- Parvocellular Nucleus Tractus Solitarius (interneurons)
- Peninsula Neonatal Transport Service (UK)
- Pilbara Native Title Service (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Jemmett, manag-ing director of the Midlands business unit of Birmingham-based property assets consultancy BK, has been appointed chair of TELFORD DEVELOPMENT AGENCY after the retirement of Dr Malcolm Hall, of the Polymer National Training Organisation.