Baichen Wang(1), (2) Xia Zhou,(1) Junshan Yin,(1) Li Wang(1) (1)School of Aerospace Engineering, Shenyang Aerospace University, Shenyang 110136, People's Republic of China (2) Key Laboratory of High Performance Polymer Matrix Composites, Liaoning Province, Shenyang Aerospace University, Shenyang 110136, People's Republic of China
What does PMC stand for?
PMC stands for Polymer Matrix Composite
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMC
We have 555 other meanings of PMC in our Acronym Attic
- Plumbing Mechanical Contractors (association)
- Pod Music Countdown
- Pointwise Multigroup Converter
- Pokémon Mystery Club (anime)
- Polar Mesospheric Clouds
- Pole Maintenance Company, LLC (Columbus, NE)
- Policía Municipal Comunitaria (Spanish: Community Municipal Police; Peru)
- Political Media Consultant
- Polyimide Matrix Composite
- Polymer and Materials Chemistry
- Poor Man's Copyright
- Port Management Card
- Port of Melbourne Corporation (shipping; Melbourne, Australia)
- Portable Media Center (Microsoft)
- Portneuf Medical Center (Idaho)
- Post Ministerial Conference
- Post-Manufacturing Checkout
- Postmarketing Commitment (US FDA)
- Power Management Control
- Power Management Control (source code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A more specific sampling of paper topics: pulsed laser deposition of thin coatings; chitosan as a material stabilizer for acidic polysaccharides, ion leaching from implantable medical devices, ceramic target materials for sputtering applications, and high-strength natural fibers for improved polymer matrix composites.
In the case of polymer matrix composites the first two ways are recommended if we are taking into account the polymers' properties while the last one will turn the PMC into an expensive material due to the costs of metal or oxide thin film deposition on polymeric surface.
The solid particle erosion of polymer matrix composites.
Plasma spray coating is the preferred technique (5) but this method is not suitable for coating the polymer matrix composite due to its lower thermal resistance.