8 and 9), and exposure to coatings, solvents and heating decomposition products of plastics, including formaldehyde, phenol, styrene and hydrogen chloride, can cause polymer fume fever, chemical pneumonia and asthma (ref.
What does PFF stand for?
PFF stands for Polymer Fume Fever
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PFF
We have 92 other meanings of PFF in our Acronym Attic
- Peach Fruit Fly (insect)
- Pennsylvania Fly Fishing (resource)
- Performance Feedback Form
- Philadelphia Film Festival (Philadelphia, PA)
- Phoenix Fan Force (Star Wars)
- Physical Fitness Facility (various locations)
- Planning Factors File
- Planning for the Future (various locations)
- Platonic Female Friend
- Pohlad Family Foundation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Porcupine Freedom Festival
- Portable Film Festival
- Portland Family of Funds Holdings, Inc. (Oregon)
- Pre-Formed Fragmentation (type of ammunition projectile)
- Preparing Future Faculty (training university teaching assistants)
- Prioritize, Focus and Follow-up
- Private Financial Fund (Bolivia)
- Progress & Freedom Foundation
- Progressive Freefall course (Canadian parachute training program)
- Protect from Freezing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fumes from Teflon-coated cookware have been known to kill pet birds and cause flu-like symptoms in humans, known as polymer fume fever.