A biaxially oriented, laminated polyethylene terephthalate film with at least two layers has been issued a patent.
What does PETF stand for?
PETF stands for Polyethylene Terephthalate Film
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PETF
We have 2 other meanings of PETF in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma Enhanced Tetraethylorthosilicate
- Performance Evaluation Tests for Environmental Research
- Philips Experimentele Tweetallige Electronische Rekenmachine (Dutch: Philips Electronic Experimental Binary Calculator)
- Pictorial Evaluation of Test Reaction (psychology)
- Point Evidence Technique Explain Reader
- Promoting European Traceability Excellence & Research (EU)
- Providing Engineering and Technology Experiences for Students
- Pacitalian Emergency Task Force (gaming)
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Furbys :-)
- Pesticide Environmental Trust Fund (est. 1993; North Carolina)
- Performance Evaluation Task Group
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Humans
- Post Event Time Histogram
- Pre-Ecdysis-Triggering Hormone
- Programa para el Tratamiento de Hemopatías Malignas
- Professional Education and Training in Human Services (UK)
- Penambangan Emas tanpa Izin (Indonesian: Gold Mining without Permit)
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Insects
- Perpetual Testing Initiative (gaming software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Trade Commission (ITC) to impose antidumping duties on polyethylene terephthalate films from India and Taiwan.