They have durable double-stiched reinforced pockets, along with lifetime-guaranteed snaps, and are rated for 200-plus commercial washes, and a lifetime costper-wash that is lower than polyester/cotton.
What does P/C stand for?
P/C stands for Polyester/Cotton (textiles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P/C
We have 356 other meanings of P/C in our Acronym Attic
- Price to Book value
- Punch Biopsy
- Push Button
- Problem Behavior, Intervention, Response, Plan (mental health charting)
- Program/Budget Subsystem
- Personal/Commercial (personal and commercial insurance)
- Personal/Confidential (data privacy)
- Phone Call
- Price Check
- Prices Current
- Property Casualty (insurance)
- Protein to Creatinine Ratio
- Physical/Chemical Closed Loop Life Support
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- Problem/Change Report
- Payable Date (stock dividends)
- Pickup and Delivery (shipping)
- Pitch-To-Diameter (ratio - geometric parameter used in nuclear fuel bundles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The strategic agreement with Colorama will enable PGI Difco to continue to offer customers high-quality flame-resistant (FR) products as well as its woven cotton and polyester/cotton products, and broaden its product portfolio through a dedicated, responsive, cost-competitive dyeing and finishing partner.
A full range of pillows includes moderately priced polyester/cotton ticking up to luxury high-thread-count cotton sateens.
Rutland Plastic Technologies has developed ML9239 Maximum White, a low bleed, press-ready plastisol for printing on polyester/cotton dark fabrics.
Adirondack, a block-printed canvas in 100 percent cotton, will retail for $20 for a 40 by 84 panel, while Morningside, a heather tweed in a polyester/cotton blend, will retail for $50 for a 50 by 84 panel.