5] Indeed, polycystic liver disease is often present with ADPKD and could mask mild or moderate Caroli's disease.
What does PLD stand for?
PLD stands for Polycystic Liver Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLD
We have 129 other meanings of PLD in our Acronym Attic
- Phase-Loss Detector
- Plafond Légal de Densité (French: Maximum Statutory Density; urban planning)
- Plan Local de Déplacements (French)
- Playa Samara, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Pld (Poland) Linux Distribution
- Polar-Layered Deposits
- Policy and Legislative Division
- Policy Liaison Division (DCAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) Cysts may be solitary or multiple, though if >10 cysts are present, the possibility of polycystic liver disease should be considered.
Background: Polycystic liver disease (PLD) is a rare disorder frequently associated with polycystic kidney disease (PKD).
director of The Apatone Development Center at Summa Health System, explained: "Cell proliferation and cell cycle deregulation are considered to be the major contributors to polycystic kidney disease and polycystic liver disease.