5] Indeed, polycystic liver disease is often present with ADPKD and could mask mild or moderate Caroli's disease.
What does PCLD stand for?
PCLD stands for Polycystic Liver Disease
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCLD
We have 3 other meanings of PCLD in our Acronym Attic
- Polk County Library Cooperative (Bartow, FL)
- Practical Cadet Leadership Course (US DoD)
- Professional Claim & Loss Consulting (Issaquah, WA)
- Parent-Children Link Communication System (trademark of Intac International, Inc.)
- Personal Computer Lifecycle Team
- Prayas Community Living Centre, Tollygunge (Tollygunge, India)
- Passive Constrained Layer Damping
- Perfectionist Custom Level Design (gaming)
- Petits Chanteurs de Lambres Lez Douai (French singing organizations)
- Petroleum Contracts and Licensing Directorate (Iraq)
- Power Control Algorithm with Limited Diversity
- Provincial Committee on Learning Disabilities (Canada)
- Park Cities Learning Disabilities Association (Dallas, TX)
- Prototype Closed Loop Development Installation
- Packet Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Peritoneal Cavity Lavage Fluid
- Philadelphia Christian Leaders Fellowship (Pennsylvania)
- Planning and Conservation League Foundation (Sacramento, CA)
- Polk County Library Federation (Balsam Lake, WI)
- Portland Community Liberation Front (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) Cysts may be solitary or multiple, though if >10 cysts are present, the possibility of polycystic liver disease should be considered.
Background: Polycystic liver disease (PLD) is a rare disorder frequently associated with polycystic kidney disease (PKD).
director of The Apatone Development Center at Summa Health System, explained: "Cell proliferation and cell cycle deregulation are considered to be the major contributors to polycystic kidney disease and polycystic liver disease.