These polycrystalline diamond compact products feature a cutting structure that enables the bit to drill efficiently at both low torque and low hydraulic power.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Polycrystalline Diamond Compact (drill bits)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Plan de Développement Communal (French: Communal Development Plan)
- Planet Definition Committee (International Astronomical Union)
- Planning, Design and Construction (various organizations)
- Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells
- Playa del Carmen (Mexico)
- Please Don't Cut (boxes)
- Plugin Delay Compensation
- Point Defence Canon (science fiction)
- Polaroid Digital Camera
- Polka Dot Creations (online book store)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million related to a license and distribution agreement entered into during 2003 with Dimicron Corporation to develop polycrystalline diamond compact hip bearings.
Preparing for the future, Smith Tool's parent company, Smith International, has added Polycrystalline Diamond Compact (PDC) to its arsenal of products.
Baker Hughes opens Saudi drill bit plant BAKER Hughes has announced that its new drill bit manufacturing plant in Saudi Arabia is fully operational and delivering industry-leading polycrystalline diamond compact (PDC) bits to the Saudi Arabian and Middle East markets.