SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE) Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (one-dimentional) method for discontinuous SDS-PAGE was followed according to Laemmli (1970).
What does PAGE stand for?
PAGE stands for Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAGE
We have 93 other meanings of PAGE in our Acronym Attic
- Patients Affected by Graves' Disease
- Pennsylvania Academy of General Dentistry
- Periodic Alternating Gaze Deviation (neurology)
- Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge
- Past Assistant Grand Director of Ceremonies (Masonic)
- Portland Area Game Developer Interest Group
- Pan Asia Gold Exchange
- Pennsylvania Association for Gifted Education
- Pennsylvanians against Gambling Expansion
- Policy Analysis of the Greenhouse Effect
- Professional Association of Georgia Educators
- Program for the Advancement of Geoscience Education
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis Followed by Silver Staining
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis and Silver Stain Method
- Passive Geodetic Earth Orbiting Satellite
- Partial-Partition Avoiding Geographic Routing
- Pensioners Action Group East Riding (UK)
- Policy Action Group on Emergency Response (Canada)
- Prompt Assessment of Global Earthquakes for Response (USGS)
- Partial-Partition Avoiding Geographic Routing - Mobile
Samples in periodicals archive:
1967) and Weber and Osborne, (1969) have shown that the separation of proteins by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis in the presence of anionic detergents sodium dodecyl sulphate is dependent on the molecular weight of the polypeptide chains.
The authors compare the different protein purification procedures, walk through the steps in planning a lipase purification strategy by affinity chromatography, and highlight the importance of assessing purified proteins by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
Sequencing products were resolved using polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
The new system, which fully automates all processes from isoelectric focusing to polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis to detection, can perform two-dimensional electrophoresis of proteins in about one hour.
This protein was found to be present in numerous cell cultures so I purified to homogeneity by preparative isoelectric focusing and SDS polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis this protein from human embryonic kidney cells (i.
Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE) was performed using 10 well and 15 well 5% BioRad Ready Gels and a mini protean PAGE system.
Analyses utilizing Northern blots and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis revealed that all six Sry copies are potentially active.