com)-- GenScript USA Incorporation has launched the eBlot[R] Protein Transfer System, a semi-dry electric blotter for transferring proteins from mini polyacrylamide gels onto membranes, expanding its bench-top tool offerings for protein analysis.
What does PAAM stand for?
PAAM stands for Polyacrylamide
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PAAM
We have 10 other meanings of PAAM in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Assistance Alert Messenger (Advanced Voice Technologies, Inc.)
- Pharmaceutical Alumni Association Mandsaur
- Phased-Array Antenna Module
- Philadelphia Alternative Asset Management
- Physical Abilities Analysis Manual
- Physicians' Association for Anthroposophical Medicine (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Plano African American Museum (Plano, TX)
- Pluggable Authentication and Authorization Modules
- Pocket Application and Archive Manager (GoKnow Inc.)
- Polish Association of Agricultural Medicine
- Portus Alternative Asset Management, Inc.
- Positive Aurora Airport Management (Oregon)
- Prince Albert Aero Modellers (Canada)
- Principle Anti-Air Missile system (UK, France, Italy)
- Product Authorization Amendment
- Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan
- Protocol for Acceptance of Alternate Methods (Canada)
- Provincetown Art Association and Museum (Provincetown, MA)
- Pen Argyl Area Music Association
- Principal Anti-Air Missile System
Samples in periodicals archive:
1990) and the protein in the supernatant was collected and separated on a sodium dodecyl sulphate polyacrylamide gel electro-pheresis (SDS-PAGE).
On the results of the research work, Tamami said, "In this study, palladium nanocatalyst based on modified crosslinked polyacrylamide was prepared and characterized.
The authors compare the different protein purification procedures, walk through the steps in planning a lipase purification strategy by affinity chromatography, and highlight the importance of assessing purified proteins by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
Introduction Polyacrylamide is a condensation polymer which has very useful properties.