The belated judicial decision reviews a denunciation by Polo Democratico Alternativo (PDA) Deputy Ivan Cepeda, who, in early 2011, presented several audiotapes of two jailed paramilitaries who provided overwhelming evidence against the former president.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Polo Democratico Alternativo (Spanish: Alternative Democratic Pole; Colombia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Display of Affection
- Pile Driving Analyzer
- Pinoy Dream Academy (TV show)
- Pitch Detection Algorithm (digital recording)
- Place des Arts (Montreal cultural centre)
- Planning and Decision Aid
- Players Development Academy (sports; various locations)
- Pole Dance America
- Policy Development and Advocacy (various organizations)
- Polish Diabetes Association
- Population & Community Development Association
- Portable Digital Assistant
- Portfolio Design Analysis
- Positive Deviance Approach (behavioral health)
- Post-Deflection Acceleration
- Post-Delivery Availability
- Post-Detection Amplifier
- Posterior Descending Artery
- Potash Development Association (York, UK)
- Potato Dextrose Agar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sees most of the candidates as corrupt, except for Gustavo Petro of the Polo Democratico Alternativo (Alternative Democratic Pole) party.
Petro, a member of the leftist Polo Democratico Alternativo (PDA), said in an address to Congress that Uribe helped create the illegal paramilitary forces and that paramilitary meetings were held at farms owned by his family in the 1990s.
Here there is a set of crimes and the most serious are having directed public funds from Colombia and the US to paramilitary sectors and permitting the filtration of intelligence information to criminal groups," said Deputy Gustavo Petro of the Polo Democratico Alternativo (PDA), a left-wing party opposed to Uribe.
Carlos Gaviria of the Polo Democratico Alternativo (PDA) saying the government was making serious accusations without proof.