Polnoe sobranie russkikh letopisei (hereafter PSRL), vol.
What does PSRL stand for?
PSRL stands for Polnoe Sobranie Russkikh Letopisei (Russian: Complete Collection of Russian Chronicles)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSRL
We have 8 other meanings of PSRL in our Acronym Attic
- Particulate Solid Research Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Photographic Society of Rhode Island
- Planetary Sciences Research Institute
- Population Studies and Research Institute
- Poverty and Social Reform Institute
- Professional Sexual Role Inventory
- Predictive Soave-Redlich-Kwong
- Padamati Sandhyaragam Londonlo (Indian movie)
- Physical Sciences Research Lab (Motorola)
- Plant Science Research Laboratory (USDA; Stillwater, OK)
- Programmatic Social Reform Loan (World Bank; Peru)
- Public Sector Reform Loan (World Bank)
- Purdue Studies in Romance Literatures (West Lafayette, IN)
- Pacific Southwest Railway Museum (La Mesa, CA)
- Permanent Seismic Reservoir Monitoring (oilfiled)
- Permanent Soil Reinforcement Matting
- Petter Solberg Rally Mobile (game)
- Price Sensitive Revenue Management
- Program and Service Reference Manual (Weight Watchers)
- Project Status Review Meeting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polnoe Sobranie Russkikh Letopisei, 40+ volumes to date (Moscow: Arkheographicheskaia kommissiia, Vostochnaia Literatura, Nauka, 1846-1995) [hereafter, PSRL,] vol.