Even for those areas, the court found Ireland had failed to set compulsory pollution limits for organohalogenated substances and metals, while not establishing required pollution reduction programmes.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Pollution Reduction Programme (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Pimp Rock Palace (website)
- Pipelined Resampling Processor
- Pittwater Radiology Partnership (Sydney, Australia)
- Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris (skin disease)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma
- PlayRadioPlay! (band)
- Pleasure Ridge Park (Kentucky)
- Poder Revolucionario Popular (Spanish: Popular Revolutionary Power; Peru)
- Policy Research Programme (UK)
- Pollution Reduction Plan (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sheep Dip Pollution Reduction Programme was launched last week by The Environment Agency and Veterinary Medicines Directorate following consultation with farmers, anglers and conservation groups.
IRELAND has at last put in place pollution reduction programmes designed to protect key shellfish waters, following intense legal pressure from the European Commission.