The Army, particularly the Fort Lewis comprehensive deconstruction program, is pioneering a money-saving idea that is transferable across both the private and public sectors," said Donaghue, director of the Pollution Prevention Assistance Division in the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.
What does P2AD stand for?
P2AD stands for Pollution Prevention Assistance Division (Georgia Department of Natural Resources)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Peaking around 220 Milliseconds
- Platelet Integrin AlphaIIbeta3
- Proteolytically Resistant 23-kDa (Kilodaltons; molecular biology)
- Protein of 24 kDa (Kilodaltons)
- p24 antigen detection after immune complex dissociation
- Pregnancy at 25 Days (reproductive science)
- Project 25 (encryption standard)
- Position 28 with Threonine
- Perimeter to Area (measurement)
- Pollution Prevention Annual Data Summary
- Paint To Black
- Peer to Business
- People to Business
- Place to Be (Italy)
- Plan to Behaviour (psychiatry; Netherlands)
- Platform to Business (electronic commerce)
- Playstation 2 Bios (file format)
- Power to Build - Power To Brand (P2B Inc.; Barrington, Illinois)
- Production to Business (aka Collaborative Production Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work was funded by the Georgia Pollution Prevention Assistance Division through the Solid Waste Trust Fund.