The MoU envisages assisting the CDA to develop a restoration and pollution control strategy that would act as a guideline in preparing action plan for improved waste water management to protect the quality of drinking water.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Pollution Control Strategy (Delaware)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Plastic Card Solutions (various locations)
- Plastic Clad Silica (fiber)
- Platteville Cab Service (Wisconsin)
- Plaza Computer System
- Plumstead Christian School (Plumsteadville, PA)
- Pointing Control Subsystem
- Pointing Control System
- Polish Cardiac Society (est. 1954)
- Political Cartoon Society
- Pollution Control Service (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): New satellite data has revealed the impact of the pollution control strategy that China took during the Olympics, which resulted in the levels of nitrogen dioxide (NO2) plunging nearly 50 percent in and around Beijing in August 2008.
Measures and technology aimed at preventing or mitigating enviroterrorism could become a standard part of the national pollution control strategy, required by federal regulation.