Tenders are invited for Laying of 100mm dia di water supply pipe line to avoid long connection and low pressure and pollution complaints from h.
What does 59 stand for?
59 stands for Pollution Complaint (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- IRS form for additional taxes attributable to IRAs, other qualified retirement plans, annuities, Modified Endowment Contracts, and MSAs
- Routine Traffic Stop (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Five for Fighting (and)
- Animal Nuisance (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- General Disturbance (e.g., loud music; Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Dangerous Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Injured Animal (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Gambling Act Offences (police radio code; New Zealand)
- 14k Gold (jewelry)
- Early Designation for the Intel Pentium Microprocessor
- Procure or Possess New Drugs (police radio code; New Zealand)
- Amherst Area Amateur Astronomers Association
- Fifth Amendment
- 5th Air Defense Artillery
- 5-Alpha-Reductase Deficiency
- 5 Data Bits, 6 Transmission Bits
- Five Basic Exercises
- Fifth Combat Communications Group
- Cash, Car, Condominium, Credit Card & Country Club Membership
Samples in periodicals archive:
The owner of the iconic Electric Cinema in the city centre fears noise pollution complaints from residents could lead to it shutting down.
The owner of the iconic Electric Cinema in the city centre fears noise pollution complaints from residents could lead to it being forced out of business.
The highest profile noise pollution complaints come from the sound of taking off and landing aircraft, which can be up to 140dB in the immediate vicinity.
Analyzing 11 years of data, CLF found that Vermont state agencies are failing to respond in a timely way to pollution complaints, inadequately punishing polluters, and shutting concerned residents out of the process.
But following noise pollution complaints from residents, we were ordered to stop using them altogether"Whistleboards remain in place at certain places of the track.
Liverpool's increase in noise pollution complaints is in line with national increases in all but construction.
Wafting smells are the largest cause of pollution in Warrington -featuring in 71% of pollution complaints in 2002 and 60%in 2003.