What does PAARC stand for?
PAARC stands for Pollution Atmosphérique et Affections Respiratoires Chroniques
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAARC
We have 2 other meanings of PAARC in our Acronym Attic
- Product Assurance Action Report
- Proyecto de Administración de Áreas Rurales (Rural Land Management Project)
- Palo Alto Amateur Radio Association (California)
- Pacific Association of Artist Run Centres (Canada)
- Palo Alto Area Red Cross (California)
- Parsons Area Amateur Radio Club (Parsons, Kansas)
- Pediatric/Adolescent Ambulatory Research Consortium (Washington University)
- Peel Addiction Assessment and Referral Centre (Canada)
- Peoria-Area Amateur Radio Club (Illinois)
- Pittsburgh Adolescent Alcohol Research Center
- Polyamory Awareness and Acceptance Ribbon Campaign
- Port Augusta Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
- Pottstown Area Amateur Radio Club (Pottstown, PA)
- Portable Arctic Atmospheric Radiation and Cloud Station
- Partnerships in Astronomy and Astrophysics Research and Education (US NSF)
- Philippine Association of Academic and Research Libraries (Philippines)
- Positive Allosteric AMPA (Alpha-Amino-3-Hydroxy-5-Methyl-4-Isoxazolepropionic Acid) Receptor Modulators
- Professional ADF (Australian Defence Force) Aviators Reference Manual (Australia)
- Pennsylvania Army National Guard
- Performance Assessment for the Advancement of Radiation Oncology Treatment (medical practice improvement program)