What does PRIMO stand for?
PRIMO stands for Pollutant Responses in Marine Organisms (international symposium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRIMO
- Preflight Integration of Munitions & Electronic Systems
- Program for Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Ecology, and Statistics (Colorado State University)
- Pacific Rim Innovation and Management Exponents, Inc. (Manila, Philippines)
- Platform for Research on Instant Messaging Infrastructures
- Print Industries Market Information and Research Organization (est. 2005; Reston, VA)
- Product Improvement Management Information Report
- Premier Integrated Marketing Information Solutions
- Primary Care Information Services (medical computer support group, England)
- Peer-Reviewed Instructional Materials Online
- Polar Remote Interactive Marine Observatory (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Physical Readiness Information Management System
- Private Market Sector (International Association of Conference Interpreters)
- Air Primary Training (US Navy)
- Primary Care for the Uniformed Services
- Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies
- Partnership for Rural Inverness & Nairn
- Puerto Rico International Airlines, Inc.
- Projects In Controlled Environments (UK project management methodology)
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation