Regarding the Chronicle's Poll of the day theme JA, is beefing on about, on a more positive note, how about asking should taxpayers money be used to fund all this extra security needed for the Olympic Games due to certain mishaps we keep hearing about?
What does POTD stand for?
POTD stands for Poll of the Day
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTD
We have 3 other meanings of POTD in our Acronym Attic
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (movie)
- Pirates of the Carribean Online (online multiplayer game)
- People of the Dragon (the Aiel in Robert Jordan's the Wheel of Time)
- Picture of the Day
- Plan of the Day
- Planet of the Dead (Doctor Who Episode)
- Planet of the Drums (musician alliance)
- Player of the Day
- Poem of the Day
- Post Of The Day
- Power of the Duelist (card game)
- Prayer of the Day
- Procession of the Dead (book by D. B. Shan Darren Shan)
- Putting on the Dog (marketing company; Woodbury, MN)
- Polarization-Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer
- Protectors of the Dragon Realm (online gaming)
- Postal Telegraph Company (US Navy)
- Path of the Furon (video game)
- Percent Operating Time Free
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poll of the day Will Newcastle United remain unbeaten until Christmas?
Poll of the day Have you ever participated in the Great North Run?
Poll of the day Do you agree with plans to slash the number of MPs?
I AM ringing with regard the Chronicle's poll of the day about the Royal Family.
POLL OF THE DAY ESTERDAY'S POLL ARE SCHOOLS RIGHT TO BE STRICT ABOUT PUPILS WEARING UNIFORMS?
POLL OF THE DAY Sam Fairless, 23, events co-ordinator, Wallsend: David Beckham, because he is fit.