1, 1998; (2) tax on electronic commerce, defined as "any tax that is imposed by one State or political subdivision thereof on the same or essentially the same electronic commerce that is also subject to another tax imposed by another State or political subdivision thereof .
What does PSD stand for?
PSD stands for Political Subdivision (Pennsylvania taxes)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSD
We have 442 other meanings of PSD in our Acronym Attic
- Photoshop Document
- Physiological Support Division
- Pipeline Systems Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Planetary Science Division (US NASA)
- Planned Ship Date
- Planning Systems Division (US DoD)
- Platform Screen Door (trains)
- Platform Solutions Division (software)
- Platforms Services Division (Microsoft)
- Play Sequence Descriptor
- Polling Station Diary (voting)
- Polystyrene, Deuterated
- Polysubstance Dependency
- Population and Sustainable Development (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Port Safety Detachment (US Coast Guard)
- Port Scan Detection/Detector
- Port Security Detachment
- Port-Sharing Device
- Position Sensitive Detector
- Positive Semidefinite (linear algebra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A public agency is defined as "the government of the United States; the government of the state or political subdivision of a state; or an agency of the United States, a state, or a political subdivision of a state, or any interstate governmental agency.
5 million in grants to 21 state and local agencies that will distribute the funds as no-or low-interest loans to tribes, states, and other political subdivisions.
The program did not air in the Indian state of Jammu-Kashmir, India's only political subdivision with a Muslim majority, but Falwell's remarks were reported in a local newspaper and began to circulate among the population.
State and local government" also includes municipalities, special districts, and other political subdivisions.
39) Such incentive payments are required to be deposited in a separate fund of the recipient political subdivision to be used solely for payment of expenses associated with a qualified federal facility.