This is political correctness gone mad and if the outcome of this policy proves to be disastrous, the blame will lie on the doorstep of 10 Downing Street.
What does PCGM stand for?
PCGM stands for Political Correctness Gone Mad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PCGM
We have 3 other meanings of PCGM in our Acronym Attic
- Project Control Group Inc. (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Permanent Committee on GIS Infrastructure for Asia and the Pacific
- Pacific Century Group Japan Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Patrick C. Graney Jr. Library (Mount Hope, WV)
- Philippine Computer Gaming League
- Premier Custodial Group Limited
- Professional Computer Group Ltd. (UK)
- Polk County Gay Lesbian Alliance (Florida)
- Pacific Coast Garment Manufacturers
- PC Game Mods
- Polskie Centrum Gier MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) (Polish: Polish Games Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game)
- Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Method
- Peptide and Cyclic Guanosine-Monophosphate
- Permanent Committee on Geographical Names
- Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline
- Pakistan College of General Practitioners (Dow University of Health Sciences)
- Principal Components Generalized Projections (algorithm)
- Prostate Cancer Genetics Project (University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center)
- Protein Crystal Growth Prototype
- Plan Contable General Revisado (Spanish: General Accounting Plan Reviewed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To have it banned from eBay because it has little pictures of swastikas is political correctness gone mad.
This is political correctness gone mad - blacking up is a tradition and part of musical theatre.
This is political correctness gone mad, the Police Services in Wales don't need affirmative action.
The married mother-of-three, from Moorside, in Oldham, said she had been left "heartbroken" by political correctness gone mad.
He could not have put it better when he said that this was political correctness gone mad.
This is not just another example of political correctness gone mad, but commonsense flying out the window.