What does PLEETS stand for?
PLEETS stands for Political, Legal, Economical, Environmental, Technical and Sociological Factors (strategic planning)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Phase-State Low-Electron-Number Drive Memory (semiconductors)
- Planar Localised Electron Device
- Polymer Light Emitting Diode
- Parkdale Liberty Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Polymer Light Emitting Diodes for Displays
- Phase-State Low Electron Drive Memory
- Program on Law, Environment and Economy (University of Pennsylvania)
- Project-Led Engineering Education
- Polarized Low-Energy Electron Diffraction
- Product Line Engineering the Early Steps
- Planet Life Economy Foundation
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Fat
- Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (journal)
- Pietermaritzburg Linux Enthusiasts Group (South Africa)
- Pod Lifecycle Event Generator
- Preserved Locomotive Enthusiasts Group (est. 2003; UK)
- Private Label Executive Gifts, Inc.
- Public Libraries Evaluation Group (New South Wales, Australia)
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Injury (conference)
- Professional Legal Expense Insurance (Canada)