She was a member of the Polish American Veterans of World War II Auxiliary of Worcester, MA and the Queen Elizabeth Society of the Polish Roman Catholic Union.
What does PRCU stand for?
PRCU stands for Polish Roman Catholic Union (now PRCUA of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRCU
We have 1 other meaning of PRCU in our Acronym Attic
- Papillary Renal Cell Tumor
- Parachute Regimental Combat Team (US Army)
- Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
- Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Trial (medicine)
- Puerto Rico Conservation Trust
- Pickaway Ross Career and Technology Center (Chillicothe, OH)
- Partner Reinsurance Company of the US (Greenwich, CT)
- Payload Rack Checkout Unit (US NASA)
- Policing and Reducing Crime Unit (UK)
- Powell River Credit Union (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Prolonged Respiratory Care Unit
- Polish Roman Catholic Union of America
- Pacific Rim Council on Urban Development
- Packed Red Cell Volume
- Porcine Respiratory Coronavirus (also seen as PRC)
- Princeton Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau (NJ)
- Provincial Resource Centre for the Visually Impaired (Canada)
- Parker River Clean Water Association (Massachusetts)
- Puerto Rico Coordination Zone (US FCC; radio telescopy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary's Boosters Club and the Henryk Sienkiewicz Society of the Polish Roman Catholic Union of America.