He also did snow plowing for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and was a lifetime communicant of the Holy Cross Polish National Catholic Church of Ware.
What does PNCC stand for?
PNCC stands for Polish National Catholic Church
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNCC
We have 5 other meanings of PNCC in our Acronym Attic
- PASS Network Control Center
- Passive Neutron Coincidence Counter
- Peace and National Concerns Committee (Canadian Friends Service Committee)
- Philippine National Construction Company
- Philippine National Construction Corporation
- Philippine National Corn Congress
- Philippine Network on Climate Change
- Phonebusters National Call Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Pilsen Neighbors Community Council (Chicago, Illinois)
- Port Neches Chamber of Commerce (Beaumont, Texas)
- Porters Neck Country Club (Wilmington, NC)
- Power Node Control Center
- Prenatal Care Coordination (Medicaid)
- Prenatal Care Coordinator
- Preston Nomads Cricket Club (UK)
- Primary Nurse Care Coordinator
- Principle of the Nomological Character of Causality
- Professional Nursing Care Committee
- Program in Nonviolent Conflict and Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis Post-Dispatch reported that Bozek also has talked to retired diocesan bishops in good standing with the church and to bishops in the Polish National Catholic church, the American Catholic church and the Ecumenical Catholic church.
12) In the summer of 1930 a second Polish parish was established in Edmonton when the United States-based Polish National Catholic Church created the Holy Cross parish.
The uprising eventually lead to the establishment of the Polish National Catholic church.
m in the Holy Cross Polish National Catholic Church, Maple St.
The best-organized exception, says Hickman, was the Polish National Catholic church headquartered in Scranton, Pa.
She was a member of Holy Trinity Polish National Catholic Church in Webster, MA.
Swantek, who heads the Polish National Catholic Church - as the U.