What does PABIA stand for?
PABIA stands for Polish Association of Brokers and Investment Advisers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PABIA
- Peace and Be Groovy
- Penile Arterial By-Pass Surgery
- People Affected by HIV/AIDS
- Passenger Air Bag Igniter
- Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury
- Penetrating Auditory Brainstem Implant (hearing aid)
- Philippine Association of Broiler Integrators, Inc.
- Process Aware Business Intelligence (SAS Institute, Inc.)
- Proteinase Accumulated by Inhibitors (biochemistry)
- Pittsburgh Area Brain Injury Alliance (Pennsylvania)
- Paper and Board Industry Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Community Outreach Program (Canada)
- Pan Africa Bicycle Information Network
- Projected Available Balance Inquiry
- Pacific-Asia Biodiversity Transect Network
- Philadelphia Association of Black Journalists
- Perusahaan Awam Bukan Kewangan (Indonesian: Private Finance Company; Malaysia)
- Provinciale Adviesraad Beeldende Kunst (Dutch: Provincial Visual Arts Advisory Council; Netherlands)
- Pesticide Application Business License (Michigan)
- Philippine Amateur Basketball League (est. 1983)