Detection of MEF-1 laboratory reference strain of poliovirus type 2 in children with poliomyelitis in India in 2002 & 2003.
What does P-2 stand for?
P-2 stands for Poliovirus Type 2
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 39 other meanings of P-2 in our Acronym Attic
- Probability of Loss
- Probability of Satisfactory Outcome
- Probability of Unsatisfactory Outcome
- Receive Sequence Number of packet
- Send Sequence Number of packet
- Precision Code (GPS; encrypted Y code)
- Probucol and Diltiazem
- Prick Plus Prick Test
- Park & Ride
- Presence-Absence Test (psychology)
- Path-Alarm Indication Signal
- Potsin T.I. Ahmadiyya Secondary School (Ghana)
- Persymmetric Adaptive Normalized Matched Filter
- Palatal Approach-Anterior Superior Alveolar
- Production-Based Expert System Toolset
- Pattern of Body Fat Distribution
- Parity Bit
- Power-On Built-In-Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poliovirus type 2 was isolated in the samples; however, the results were inconclusive for strain differentiation.