Policy-Based Management is a system for managing one or more instances of SQL Server 2008.
What does PBM stand for?
PBM stands for Policy-Based Management (equipment management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PBM
We have 175 other meanings of PBM in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Phat Blues Music (Reisterstown, MD)
- Physics-Based Modeling (graphics)
- Pingat Bakti Masyarakat (Public Service Medal, Singapore)
- Pipe Bedding Material
- Pipe Bending Machine
- Play By Mail
- Playboy Magazine
- Playboy Mansion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Policy-based management is the name of the solution space that minimizes choices when simplifying complex technologies.