BIG-IP ([R] ) Policy Enforcement Manager ([TM] ) enables CSPs to deliver multiple core services on a highly scalable unified platform while curbing exorbitant infrastructure costs SEATTLE -- F5 Networks, Inc.
What does PEM stand for?
PEM stands for Policy Enforcement Manager
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PEM
We have 204 other meanings of PEM in our Acronym Attic
- Phased Equipment Modernization
- Photoelectron Microscopy
- Physical Education Management
- Physics Environment Monitoring
- Physics, Engineering, Mathematics (Texas A&M University)
- Plainview-Elgin-Millville (Minnesota)
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance (Canadian publications)
- Plastic Encapsulated Microcircuit (also seen as PEMs)
- Plesk Enterprise Manager (Plesk)