Officers on a new West Midlands Police task force have recently seized PS9 million worth of plants, and are warning of the rise of organised gangs cashing in on the trade.
What does PTF stand for?
PTF stands for Police Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PTF
We have 140 other meanings of PTF in our Acronym Attic
- Permit to Fly (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Personnel Transaction Forms
- Petroleum Training Federation (UK)
- Petroleum Trust Fund (intervention development agency)
- Phase Transfer Function
- Pillow to Face
- Pipe Taper Fine (threading)
- Platform Task Force
- Platform Tray Feeder
- Playstation Theme File (file extension PSP system theme)
- Polo Training Foundation (Tully, NY)
- Polymer Thick Film
- Polynomial Threshold Function (theoretical computer science)
- Pound to Fit
- Pourquoi Take French (educational song)
- Power Trading Forum (UK power exchange interest group)
- Power Transfer Factor
- Praise the Fallen (VNV Nation music album)
- Precise Time and Frequency
- Prime Time Freeware (free software resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Shameri led a police task force charged with pursuing Al-Qaeda in Iraq and other insurgent groups in Fallujah, located 40 miles (65 kilometers) west of Baghdad.
95 Hardcover D862 Having served as an International Police officer for the United Nations Police Task Force in Bosnia and Kosovo and as an instructor at the Specialized advanced Training Unit of the High Institute of the Baghdad Police College in Iraq, Rail here relates stories from his experiences and combines them with the personal stories of other soldiers and police who have served in such conflict zones as Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Bosnia, Kosovo, East Timor, Cambodia, Haiti, and Liberia that are intended to provide lessons on surviving in a foreign war zone.
The 12-year-old murder of American child beauty contestant JonBenet Ramsey will be investigated by a new police task force as a cold case.
About 20 communities are members of the Central Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council, a regional police task force that provides high risk warrant service, special weapons and tactics, search and rescue and help in crisis situations.
These cowardly acts deserve only one response - the establishment of a dedicated police task force to track them down.
Merseyside's First team, a joint fire and police task force, said the kiosk was badly damaged.