In January 2006, the MagShoe(TM) was approved for use by the Department for Transport in the United Kingdom, after fields trials were conducted for the Home Office's Police Scientific Development Branch.
What does PSDB stand for?
PSDB stands for Police Scientific Development Branch
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSDB
We have 9 other meanings of PSDB in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Sport Diving Association (Netherlands)
- Public Safety Divers Association
- Public Safety Diving Association
- Public Service Delivery Analysis
- Pull-Station Dual Action
- Private Sector Development Adjustment Credit
- Professional Services Development Assistance Scheme
- Partido da Social Democracia Brasileira (Brazilian Social Democracy Party)
- Partido Social Democratico Brasileiro (Portuguese: Brazilian Social Democratic Party; Brazil)
- Perceived Situation Database
- Power Supply Distribution Board
- Pyramid Servings Database
- Public Service Death Benefit Account (Consolidated Revenue Fund; Canada)
- Procurement Service of the Department of Budget and Management (Philippines)
- Partido Social Democrata Christão (Christian Social-Democratic Party - Brazil)
- Penang Skills Development Centre (Penang, Malaysia human resources development)
- Pennsylvania State Data Center
- Platform Starboard Door Closed
- Portland Swing Dance Club (Oregon)
- Project Specific Design Code (oil and gas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approval is granted to devices which have been built and supplied to strict guidelines, as outlined in handbooks produced by the Home Office Police Scientific Development Branch.
Taser technology has been around since the Sixties and has been rigorously tested by the Police Scientific Development Branch.
The Police Scientific Development Branch in St Albans, Hertfordshire, are studying results from a prototype to decide whether to take the project further.
A number of forces have expressed interest in the device which is being assessed by the Police Scientific Development Branch.
The Police Scientific Development Branch were given the go ahead by ministers to commission designs for new protective headgear and for prototype designs to be prepared.
The OLES stab-test fixture is a development of work carried out in the United Kingdom by the Police Scientific Development Branch.
The police scientific development branch in England decided that nothing should be put on the sides of the vehicles over the coloured checks because it is the checks that make the vehicle more visible," he said.