The Namibian Police Force Human Resource Directorate at the Ministry of Safety and Security has embarked on a countrywide tour of all Police Regional Offices which started on 09 January to 24 February in pursuit of beneficiaries and ex-members who did not claim their GIPF pension benefits.
What does PRO stand for?
PRO stands for Police Regional Office (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRO
We have 177 other meanings of PRO in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Records On-Line
- Personnel Relations Officer (US Navy)
- Petrol Range Organics (environmental risk assessment)
- Philippine Ragnarok Online (gaming)
- Photographic Research Organization Inc.
- Pionniers de la Route Organisation (French: Pioneers of the Road Organization)
- Pittsburgh Roleplaying Organization
- Planning and Reporting Officer
- Plant Representative Office
- Point de Raccordement Optique (France TELECOM)
- Potomac Region Outings (Sierra Club Virginia Chapter)
- Precision RISC (reduced instruction set computing) Organization
- Prepare, Read and Organize (reading process)
- Preplanned Response Option
- Pricing and Revenue Optimization (Manugistics Group, Inc.)
- Principal Race Officer (sailboat racing)
- Prioritized Regional Objective
- Problem Resolution Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Police Regional Office of the Cordillera Administrative Region.