What a police caution means to an offender ACCORDING to the Police National Legal Database website, which is managed by the Association of Chief Police Officers, a caution is a formal warning that is given to an adult who has admitted the offence.
What does PNLD stand for?
PNLD stands for Police National Legal Database (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNLD
We have 1 other meaning of PNLD in our Acronym Attic
- Percutaneous Needle Lung Biopsy
- Piolink Network Load Balancer (South Korea)
- Practical Nurses Licensing Board (Nova Scotia)
- Partidul National Liberal Campeanu (Romanian political party)
- Party National Liaison Committee (South Africa)
- Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership Center
- Polymer Network Liquid Crystal
- Public and Nonprofit Leadership Center (Hubert H. Humphrey Institute; University of Minnesota)
- Polymer Network Liquid Crystal Display
- Perspectives on Nonlinear Dynamics (India)
- Portable Non-Lethal Dazzlers (law enforcement weapons)
- Programa Nacional do Livro Didático (Brasil)
- Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam
- Plan Nacional de Lectura y Escritura (Spanish: National Reading and Writing Plan; Colombia)
- Power of Nursing Leadership Event
- Partido Nueva Liga Feminista (Spanish: New Party Women's League; Costa Rica)
- Perfect Non-Linear Function
- Planetary Nebula Luminosity Function (astronomy)
- Parque Nacional los Glaciares (Spanish: Glaciers National Park; Argentina)
- Piano Nazionale Linee Guida (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advice on the Police National Legal Database says for a quad bike to be used legally on the road it must be registered with the DVLA, taxed, insured and have an MOT.
The Police National Legal Database states: "A caution is a formal warning that is given to an adult who has admitted the offence.