Troopers from the Millbury barracks responded, as well as a State Police Community Action Team, a helicopter and police dogs, Trooper Benson said.
What does PCAT stand for?
PCAT stands for Police Community Action Team (Kinston, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCAT
We have 25 other meanings of PCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Privately Contracted Armed Security Personnel
- Parts Control Automated Support System (DLA)
- Preliminary Credibility Assessment Screening System
- Program Compliance Assurance and Status System (US NASA)
- Patient-Centered Access to Secure Systems Online
- Pacific Coalition Amphibious Synthetic Training
- President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
- Philippine Council for Advanced Science and Technology Research and Development
- Personal Computer Access Tool
- Pharmacy College Admission Test
- Prevent Child Abuse Tennessee (Nashville, TN)
- Printed Circuit Assembly Technology
- Product Catalog
- Prostate Cancer Assessment Tool
- Personal Computer-Based Aviation Training Device
- Public Committee Against Torture in Israel
- Pakistan Council of Architects and Town Planners
- Maintain Personal Computer-Based Automated Test System
- Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards
- Portobello Campaign Against the Superstore (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Warrington's new police Community Action Team carried out a drugs raid on the day it was launched.
The Chester Police Community Action Team (CAT) worked closely with security and shop staff over several months.