Additional opportunities Eugene Police Department - Teen and adult camp volunteers are needed for the Eugene Police Activities League Camp to be held this Monday through Friday.
What does PAL stand for?
PAL stands for Police Activities League (youth resource organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PAL
We have 573 other meanings of PAL in our Acronym Attic
- Pinch a Loaf Productions
- Placement Assistance List
- Plan Account Line
- Planning Activity Level (airports)
- Plantwide Applicability Limit (EPA New Source Review regulations)
- Platform Abstraction Layer
- Platform Adaptation Layer (OS abstraction layer used to port the Microsoft Shared Source Implementation)
- Play and Literacy
- Pohang Accelerator Laboratory
- Point and Laugh
- Police Athletic League
- Political Action League (various organizations)
- Polyvalente de l'Ancienne-Lorette (Quebec, Canada)
- Pool Allowance
- Portable Accelerated Learning (New Reality Wellness Inc.)
- Porting & Abstraction Lab
- Ports Association of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Positron Annihilation Lifetime
- Possession & Acquisition License (Canada firearms license)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Police officers to mentor children at summer camp The Eugene Police Activities League Camp will be held July 21-25 at the Arts & Technology Academy, 1650 W.