Six Warwickshire secondary schools - Kenilworth, Aylesford, Rugby, Shipston, Southam College and Polesworth International Language College - have been battling it out in the quiz organised by Warwickshire County Council.
What does PILC stand for?
PILC stands for Polesworth International Language College (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PILC
We have 14 other meanings of PILC in our Acronym Attic
- Postgraduates in Latin American Studies (UK)
- Program in Language Acquisition Techniques
- Public Information and Liaison Branch (US NIH)
- Pawleys Island - Litchfield Business Association
- Privacy in Location-Based Applications (workshop)
- Paucity of Interlobular Bile Duct
- Paper Insulated Lead Cable
- Paper Insulated Lead Covered
- Pattaya International Ladies Club (Thailand)
- Performance Implications of Link Characteristics (IETF)
- Puducherry Institute of Linguistics and Culture (India)
- People's Initiative for Learning and Community Development (Baguio, Philippines)
- Public Interest Law Clearing House (Australia)
- Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
- Public Interest Law Career Services
- Paper Insulated Lead Covered Steel Wire Armoured (cable engineering; UK and New Zealand)
- Public Issues Leadership Development (conference)
- Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Progressive Isoinertial Lifting Evaluation
- Pakistan Institute of Labour Education & Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Parents expressed concern after seeing "violent" pictures drawn by children at Polesworth International Language College.
She describes her son's hearing impairment as "like lying with your head under the bath with someone talking to you", but after years of adenoid treatments and grom-mets in his ears, Paul is doing well at Polesworth International Language College.