What does PLEED stand for?
PLEED stands for Polarized Low-Energy Electron Diffraction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pegylated Liposome Encapsulated Doxorubicin (chemotherapy and radiotherapy)
- Periodic Lateralized Epileptiform Discharge
- Phase-State Low-Electron-Number Drive Memory (semiconductors)
- Planar Localised Electron Device
- Polymer Light Emitting Diode
- Parkdale Liberty Economic Development Corporation (Canada)
- Polymer Light Emitting Diodes for Displays
- Phase-State Low Electron Drive Memory
- Program on Law, Environment and Economy (University of Pennsylvania)
- Project-Led Engineering Education
- Product Line Engineering the Early Steps
- Political, Legal, Economical, Environmental, Technical and Sociological Factors (strategic planning)
- Planet Life Economy Foundation
- Posterior Lumbar Epidural Fat
- Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (journal)
- Pietermaritzburg Linux Enthusiasts Group (South Africa)
- Pod Lifecycle Event Generator
- Preserved Locomotive Enthusiasts Group (est. 2003; UK)
- Private Label Executive Gifts, Inc.
- Public Libraries Evaluation Group (New South Wales, Australia)