His goal is to establish multi-dimensional Euler and Poisson summation formulas corresponding to iterated Helmholtz operators for the adaptive determination and calculation of formulas and identities involved weighted lattice point numbers.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Poisson Summation Formula
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Photonic Switch Fabric
- Pilot Symbol Filter
- Piste en Sable Fibré (French: Sand Track Bundle; racecourses)
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Planetary Super Freighter (gaming)
- Plastic Socket Female (piping)
- Playstation Sound Format (file extension)
- Point Spread Function
- Point Spread Function (optics)
- Point Spread Functions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abate and Whitt (1992) present a simple algorithm for numerically inverting probability generating functions based on the Fourier series method and obtain a simple computation with a convenient error bound from the discrete Poisson summation formula.
Abstract We present extensions of the classical Poisson summation formula in which the sequence of sampling knots, normally a lattice, can be taken from a relatively wide class of sequences.