Introduced in February 1999, the DXR 700 platform is a point-to-point digital microwave radio designed to satisfy network operator demand for flexibility, performance and growth in transmission capacities.
What does P-P DMR stand for?
P-P DMR stands for Point-To-Point Digital Microwave Radio
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- P-Nitrotoluene-Ortho-Sulfonic Acid
- Posterior Region of Nucleus Tractus Solitarius
- PhD Network University of Twente (The Netherlands)
- Packetized Ordered Round-Robin
- Polarization-Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
- Parallel-Parallel Activation
- Peak to Peak
- Pouch to Perineum (distance measurement)
- Private Personal Area Network
- Predicted Personal Attenuation Rating (hearing conservation software)
- Post-Punk Cinema Club
- Plasma by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Poly-Picosatellite Orbital Deployer (satellite launch)
- Plain-Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as PPOP)
- Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEC's comprehensive CX-series platform offers solutions that take on the multiple needs in the mobile backhaul arena, including a high performance transport solution enabled by QoS (Quality of Service); a network solution that integrates a compact Pseudo Wire Emulation (PWE) gateway -- the CX2200-series -- to achieve CAPEX reductions, and which is highly suited for installation in wireless base stations; or a mobile services solution through a combination of the new CX-series with NEC's recently launched 5000-series of SONET (Synchronous Optical Network) / SDH (Synchronous Digital Hierarchy) microwave radios or NLite[TM] E point-to-point digital microwave radios.
Introduced in February this year, the DXR 700 platform is a point-to-point digital microwave radio developed at the Company's Wellington, New Zealand R&D facility.
World Access' WavePLEX C-Link system combines a compact Telco Systems E1/T1 integrated access device (IAD) that integrates channel bank and routing capabilities with a high-performance point-to-point digital microwave radio from its Wireless division.
Under the agreement announced today, Harris will supply several products from its extensive point-to-point digital microwave radio portfolio including the Microstar, designed for fast and easy deployment of low- and medium- capacity wireless links; the Aurora, an unlicensed spread spectrum radio; the Megastar(TM) high-capacity radio featuring SONET and SDH standard interfaces with 155 Mb/s capacity and advanced 1:N switching; the Constellation(TM), supporting a large variety of network applications and designed to address spectrally efficient, mid-cap network applications; and the Galaxy(TM), Harris' advanced, all-outdoor, high frequency, high performance SDH millimeter wave radio.
Constellation is a compact, medium-capacity, point-to-point digital microwave radio that features the flexibility of synthesized RF frequency generation for easy redeployment to different sites and lower cost sparing.
BUSINESS WIRE)-- June 28, 1999-- Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS), leading worldwide supplier of microwave equipment and services, today launched the Constellation, its new medium-capacity, point-to-point digital microwave radio.
Nasdaq:WAXS) today announced the shipment of its 15 GHz WavePLEX point-to-point digital microwave radio.