In certain areas, point to multipoint broadband wireless is an attractive and cost effective cellular feeding alternative to more expensive point-to-point or leased line solutions.
What does P-t-MP stand for?
P-t-MP stands for Point to Multipoint
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 3 other meanings of P-t-MP in our Acronym Attic
- Scratch Paper (library catalog)
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
- Phaco-IOL (Intraocular Lens)-Trabeculectomy
- Platelet-Thrombin Complex
- Pressure-Temperature (thermodynamics diagram)
- Passive Top Attack Armor Protection System
- Posttraumatic Child Therapy
- Packet Temporary Mobile Subscriber Identity (GSM 03.60 version 7.4.1)
- Post-Tsunami Operational Management Structure
- Phagocytic Cells of the Thymic Reticulum
- Power Voltage
- Pressure Volume Temperature (also seen as PVT)
- Production Verification Testing
- Protoss vs. Terran (Starcraft game)
- Pattern Electroretinogram and Visually Evoked Cortical Potentials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ericsson also understood, in commercial terms, what we are trying to accomplish in the marketplace with point to multipoint microwave.
Business Editors RICHARDSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 11, 2000 CenturyTel and Ericsson have signed a breakthrough contract for North America's first true wireless broadband point to multipoint access system solution based on next generation TDMA architecture with Fast Dynamic Capacity Allocation capability.