The Model 195Ep offers the flexibility of operating in Access Point/Bridge, Router and Masquerade modes, allowing point to point or point to multi-point Ethernet communication, all with the dependability of a self healing MESH networking protocol, and the security of TKIP, 128/64 Bit WEP encrpytion or ACL security features.
What does P-MP stand for?
P-MP stands for Point to Multi-Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 391 other meanings of P-MP in our Acronym Attic
- Powered Low Cost Autonomous Attack System
- P-Length Look-Up Table
- Paper Mail :-)
- Pornographic E-Mail
- Partido Movimiento al Socialismo (Spanish: Movement Toward Socialism Party; Paraguay)
- Pharmaceutical Machinery and Equipment Convention
- Paging Mobile Internet Protocol
- Performance-Management Incentive Plan
- Point Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Procedural Model of Problem Solving
- Portable Multipurpose Application Console
- Papio-Missouri River Natural Resource District (Nebraska)
- Packet-Aware Multi-Service Switch
- 31phosphorus nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Private Network to Network Interface (usually seen as PNNI)
- P-Nitrotoluene-Ortho-Sulfonic Acid
- Posterior Region of Nucleus Tractus Solitarius
- PhD Network University of Twente (The Netherlands)
- Packetized Ordered Round-Robin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EOS-4000 Electro-Optical Switch for Transparent, Point to Multi-point Switching gives the ability to switch any fiber optic video signal from IP to HD-SDI.
5 megabit point to multi-point Wireless Internet Service.
These products allow a higher user capacity per base station as compared to the competition, dynamic key sniff-proof security, easy true plug-n-play driverless installation, and bandwidth control, which allows more efficient use of bandwidth and wireless technology that is particularly suitable for point to multi-point applications.
WiMAX supports point to multi-point (PMP) broadband wireless access rates up to 2+ Mbps, over a minimum coverage area of 3-5 miles.
Resilient Packet Ring Media Access Controllers (RPR MACs): RPR is an important emerging Layer 2 protocol to further enhance the efficiency of the network, especially for point to multi-point and multi-point to multi-point applications such as audio/video broadcast or regional LAN Virtual Private Networks.
Future specifications for the ZyAIR B-3000, such as point to multi-point bridging and repeater functions, are planned for release in the near future via firmware upgrades.
This area includes the entire Standoff town site, which includes residential and business customers, where a Wi-Fi point to multi-point wireless network is also being engineered by SkyBridge Wireless Inc.